Wednesday, November 19, 2014

First Post!

After years of procrastination, I finally get round to setting up a blog where I actually write posts. Why have I never set up a blog all this while?

1. I didn't think I would be able to maintain the regular updates.
2. I thought too much (what if I get a more professional site later, how would I be able to maintain it? I want to be able to optimise the blog to be able to generate income from the beginning but how do I do that?, blah blah blah.)

Finally, I just decided to get around to it!



Why?

1. There are very minimal resources about occupational therapy in Asia and Malaysia. If we don't do something, who are we waiting for?
2. I keep posting things on Facebook and losing them. I need a better archive.

Hopefully I'll be able to keep this occupational therapy blog afloat long enough for it to play a significant role in online occupational therapy resources, particularly about occupational therapy practice in Malaysia and Asia in general. Onwards and upwards!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this fruitful knowledge and information's on Occupational Therapy Miss JY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this fruitful knowledge and information's on Occupational Therapy Miss JY.

    ReplyDelete


  3. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com
    Whatsapps +1-(551) 356-4045 (call/WhatsApp)

    ReplyDelete